AdaDerana RSS

Friday, September 4, 2015

Kbira hashim ge ali don pacha

Nilatha Malagnaumwa  speaks.
I spoke to Sports and Tourism Ministry and they have not shown any interest and the reply is they dont
Have funds but I see in Japan on buses and taxis they have advertised Visit Sri Lanka paying hugh amounts although my races are televised in about 100 countries with a view of 500 million viewers and a Lamborghini one of the worlds best brands carrying the The Sri Lankan flag with Visit Sri Lanka. Or they will come up oh we csnnot sponsor because its Lambirghini. So I ask why they say the former Presidents sons had Lamborghinis which is the biggest lies. At that time the opposition used it for their campaign there are only 2 Lamborghinis in Sri Lanka one is mine and thr other is ownef by a businessman in Negombo.
People have to appreciate Lamborghini for supporting me to take Sri Lanka for the next level politicians dont support us but they do wrong by misguiding the people I just want to ask how many politicians have appreciated for what we do for the country with any financial support by them.

The President of Sri Lanka H.E Mahinda Rajapaksa invited me to President Palace on Monday to have Breakfast with him and to congratulate me for winning the GT races in Malaysia. I was surprised from his call and he spent 2 hours of his valuable time to talk to me and thanked me for giving Sri Lanka publicity internationally and bringing fame for Sri Lanka. Such a down to earth person. I wished his Cabinet was like him and Sri Lanka would be in a different level. Thank you Sir. Racing has treated my life so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment